Friday, June 29, 2018

HOW TO MAKE A FROZEN PRINCESS CAKE – NERDY NUMMIES

Today I made Anna and Elsa princess cakes with my sister! I really enjoy making nerdy themed goodies and decorating them. I’m not a pro, but I love baking as a hobby. Please let me know what kind of treat you would like me to make next.

ORDER MY BAKING LINE:

Order The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook here:

Special Guest My Sister Mo:
Instagram:
Twitter:

FOLLOW RO:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Instagram:
Snapchat: rosannapansino

FOLLOW NERDY NUMMIES:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
* Frozen Elsa Doll:
* Frozen Anna Doll:

* 8×1 inch cake pan:
* 8×2 inch cake pan:
* Mixing bowl:
* Cake Spinner:
* Round cookie cutter
* Cake Mix:
* Buttercream Icing:
* Food Coloring Set:
* Decorating Tip Set:

BIG THANK YOU
Monstercat Media for the song “Pump It”

Song by:

semanticVideo


from TheDoctorAway http://www.thedoctoraway.com/shop/how-to-make-a-frozen-princess-cake-nerdy-nummies/

No comments:

Post a Comment